Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Welcome, SayuriWhispers!

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner aggirl479's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2005
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I saw your first post on the "if you could pick 5..." post! Welcome! Which dolls do you have? How long have you been interested in AG?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member SayuriWhispers's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 11th, 2005
    Posts
    80
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi Dreaming of Dolls! Thank you so much for the warm welcome. The dolls I have is in my siggy, and I started collecting AG in Nov 04.

    You guys would know me most recently as MemoirsOfMimi and before that MareGathersWords. I posted the situation I'm facing under "OT: Another Name Change..UGH!" And I am so grateful that my friends here have been understanding with the name changes recently. This is thankfully the end of it. Thank you all! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member amyjoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2004
    Posts
    1,029
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, Welcome back!!!!!! Glad your here!!! [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Hope things are going well for you!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •